As the clocks go back and the nights draw in, this week’s boxes have everything you need to create a range of winter warmer dishes to keep you warm and cosy.
So whether it’s a large bowl of warming soup or a hearty winter pie, make the most of our winter produce and warm yourself up on a cold evening.
This week’s box – w/c 26th October
- UK Carrots – Paget’s Farm
- UK Broad beans – Haines farm
- UK Rainbow chard – Molyneaux Farm
- UK Red cabbage – Collins Farm
- UK Green kale – Paget’s Farm
- UK Beetroots – Paget’s farm
- UK Cavolo Nero – Molyneaux Farm
- UK Red onions – Parrish farm
- UK Ware onions – Golden Brothers Farm
- UK New potatoes – Jazzy Farm
- UK Parsnips – Skipper farm
- UK Leeks – Butlers Farm
- UK Broccoli – Haynes Farm
- UK January Kings – Collins Farm
- UK Fresh corn on the cob – Harris farm
- UK Cooking apples – Naked Bramley farm
- Green Beans
- Cup Mushrooms – Poland
We work with small suppliers and farmers and we want to make sure you get the very best produce in your box, however, the contents of the box might change at the last minute if we can’t source the produce at the right quality or price.